Daily Archives: March 6, 2012

House fire on Baxter Street

Shortly after 8PM on Sunday night there was an explosion and fire at a home on Baxter Street. One adult was slightly injured, the 2 children emerged unharmed and the dog was slightly singed. The house was extensively damaged.

The cause of the fire has not been officially determined, but is suspected to be a propane leak.

And yet one more time we are deeply grateful to our firefighters for their quick and effective response. We’d also like to thank both Allenspark and Gold Hill for their indispensable aid.